Page details
First discovered on:
08:47pm, 04/26/11

All tags for this page:
0%
0 folks

Water: The most crucial health supplement however , often the most overlooked

www.healthylife-healthyplanet.com/chemicalsinwat... - Details

jimdfletcher: Irrespective of where you are living, a wet location or a arid location, clean drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The typical human has about 50 quarts of water in their body. The majority of of this water can be found between...

to tags:        

Save this page to your bookmarks.

Tagged and described by the following users:

ratowbuzzy saved this page on 04/26/2011 08:48pm

Irrespective of where you live, a wet region or a dry location, pure drinking water is very important to your entire body. The average human has about 50 quarts of water in their system. Most of this water is found between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest area of the physical body our blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 percent. Merely 1% of the world's water is drinkable, the other 99% is both unusable seawater or simply ice. At this time there will never be extra water, or new water, merely the exact molecules, used or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by individual as well as beast, for better or worse, forever. (Does this cause an individual to think about, "What should I actually do to help secure much of our water sources?)

Tags: chemicals 
mydjsd saved this page on 05/01/2011 07:18am

Irrespective of where you live, a wet region or a dry location, pure drinking water is very important to your entire body. The average human has about 50 quarts of water in their system. The majority of of this water is located between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest part of the human body our blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two %. Just 1% of the planet's water is actually drinkable, the remaining 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. There won't be more water, or brand-new water, merely the identical molecules, utilized or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by individual as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Should this cause an individual to think, "What should I undertake that will help safeguard our water resources?)

anthonijb saved this page on 05/04/2011 03:31am

Wherever you live, a wet location or a dry region, pure drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The typical human being has about 50 quarts of water in their system. Most of this water is located between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest area of the physical body our blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 percent. Only 1% of the planet's water is drinkable, the left over 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. There will never be more water, or new water, just the identical molecules, utilized or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and reused by people and beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does this process make you to wonder, "What should I actually do to help secure much of our drinking water sources?)

smsfolks saved this page on 05/07/2011 07:33am

Wherever you are living, a rainy region or a dry location, clean drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The typical individual has about 50 quarts of water in their system. The majority of of this water is located between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest part of the human body our blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Just 1% of the planet's water is actually drinkable, the other 99% is both unusable seawater and also ice. At this time there won't be additional water, or completely new water, merely the very same molecules, utilized or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then used again by people as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does this process make an individual to think, "What can I actually do to help safeguard our water sources?)

Tags: chemicals 
richardparry saved this page on 05/12/2011 11:11am

No matter where you live, a wet location or a arid location, clean drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The typical human has about 50 quarts of water in their body. Most of this water is located between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the physical body our blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Just 1% of the planet's water is drinkable, the other 99% is both unusable seawater or ice. There will not be additional water, or new water, just the very same molecules, utilized or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by individual as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Should it make an individual to think about, "What should I do to help safeguard much of our drinking water sources?)

Tags: chemicals 
kathleenleroi saved this page on 05/16/2011 04:09pm

No matter where you live, a rainy location or a arid region, clean drinking water is so very important to your body. The average human being has about 50 quarts of water in their body. The majority of of this water is found between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest area of the human body blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 %. Merely 1% of the world's water is actually drinkable, the remaining 99% is both unusable seawater or ice. There will not be additional water, or brand-new water, just the very same molecules, utilized or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by people and beast, for better or worse, forever. (Should this process make an individual to wonder, "What might I do that will help secure much of our water resources?)

training4uall saved this page on 05/19/2011 09:29am

No matter where you are living, a rainy region or a dry location, pure drinking water is so very important to your body. The typical human has about 50 quarts of water in their body. The majority of of this water is located between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the physical body blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 %. Just 1% of the world's water is actually drinkable, the other 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. There will not be extra water, or completely new water, just the exact molecules, utilized or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then used again by people and beast, for better or worse, forever. (Should this process make an individual to think, "What might I actually do to help defend all of our drinking water resources?)

vincewllms saved this page on 05/23/2011 01:58pm

No matter where you live, a wet region or a dry region, clean drinking water is very important to your entire body. The average human has about 50 quarts of water in their system. The majority of of this water is located between the cells, washing and lubricating them. The wettest part of the human body blood is actually 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 %. Just 1% of the planet's water is drinkable, the remaining 99% is both unusable seawater or simply ice. At this time there will never be extra water, or brand-new water, merely the same molecules, utilized or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and reused by human and beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Should this process make you to wonder, "What can I do to be able to help guard our drinking water sources?)

Tags: chemicals 
bkiper saved this page on 05/26/2011 01:14am

Wherever you are living, a wet region or a arid region, clean drinking water is so very important to your body. The typical human has about 50 quarts of water in their system. The majority of of this water can be located between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest part of the body blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 %. Just 1% of the planet's water is actually drinkable, the left over 99% is both unusable seawater or ice. There won't be additional water, or completely new water, just the same molecules, used or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by individual as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does this process cause an individual to wonder, "What might I do to help protect our water resources?)

foreistomey saved this page on 05/30/2011 08:38am

No matter where you live, a wet region or a arid region, clean drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The typical human being has about 50 quarts of water in their body. The majority of of this water is found between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest area of the human body blood is actually 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 %. Just 1% of the planet's water is actually drinkable, the other 99% is either unusable seawater or simply ice. There won't be additional water, or new water, merely the exact molecules, utilized or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and reused by people and beast, for better or worse, forever. (Should this cause an individual to think about, "What could I actually do in order to help defend much of our water resources?)

Tags: chemicals 
jjburrelli saved this page on 06/05/2011 02:06pm

No matter where you live, a wet location or a dry location, pure drinking water is so very important to your entire body. The average human being has about 50 quarts of water in their system. Most of this water can be found between the cells, washing and lubricating them. The wettest area of the human body blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 percent. Merely 1% of the world's water is drinkable, the left over 99% is either unusable seawater or simply ice. There won't be additional water, or completely new water, merely the exact molecules, used or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then reused by individual and beast, for better or worse, forever. (Does this cause an individual to think, "What can I actually do that will help defend our drinking water sources?)

csbishop saved this page on 06/21/2011 08:10am

Wherever you are living, a rainy location or a dry location, clean drinking water is very important to your body. The typical individual has about 50 quarts of water in their body. The majority of of this water can be located between the cells, washing and lubricating them. The wettest part of the body our blood is actually 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Only 1% of the world's water is actually drinkable, the left over 99% is both unusable seawater and also ice. There will not be more water, or new water, merely the exact molecules, utilized or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then reused by individual as well as beast, for better or worse, forever. (Should this process cause an individual to wonder, "What might I do in order to help guard much of our drinking water sources?)

wedenponinelvols saved this page on 06/23/2011 07:34am

Wherever you live, a wet region or a arid location, pure drinking water is very important to your body. The average human has about 50 quarts of water in their body. The majority of of this water can be located between the cells, washing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the physical body blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Only 1% of the planet's water is actually drinkable, the other 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. At this time there won't be extra water, or new water, merely the exact molecules, used or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then reused by people as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does this make an individual to wonder, "What can I do to help guard our water resources?)

SunnyJob saved this page on 06/25/2011 12:50am

No matter where you live, a rainy location or a arid location, clean drinking water is of utmost importance to your entire body. The average individual has about 50 quarts of water in their body. Most of this water is located between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest area of the physical body our blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 %. Only 1% of the world's water is drinkable, the other 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. There will never be extra water, or new water, just the identical molecules, utilized or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then reused by individual as well as beast, for better or worse, forever. (Does this make an individual to think, "What might I do to help secure much of our drinking water resources?)

jimdfletcher saved this page on 06/25/2011 01:47am

Irrespective of where you are living, a wet location or a arid location, clean drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The typical human has about 50 quarts of water in their body. The majority of of this water can be found between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the physical body blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Just 1% of the world's water is actually drinkable, the remaining 99% is both unusable seawater or simply ice. At this time there will not be extra water, or brand-new water, just the identical molecules, used or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then reused by individual and beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Should this cause an individual to wonder, "What should I undertake to be able to help safeguard all of our water resources?)

condikoehla saved this page on 07/01/2011 09:32am

No matter where you live, a rainy location or a arid location, pure drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The typical individual has about 50 quarts of water in their system. The majority of of this water is located between the cells, washing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the body our blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Only 1% of the planet's water is actually drinkable, the other 99% is both unusable seawater and also ice. There will never be additional water, or completely new water, merely the exact molecules, used or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by people as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Should this process cause you to think about, "What could I undertake in order to help protect all of our drinking water sources?)

Tags: chemicals 
necvanmaxomp saved this page on 07/01/2011 09:24pm

Irrespective of where you are living, a wet location or a dry region, pure drinking water is very important to your entire body. The average human has about 50 quarts of water in their system. Most of this water can be found between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest part of the physical body blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two %. Merely 1% of the planet's water is actually drinkable, the other 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. At this time there won't be additional water, or brand-new water, merely the very same molecules, used or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and reused by human and beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does it cause you to think, "What could I undertake in order to help secure all of our water sources?)

Tags: chemicals 
bobeggio saved this page on 07/06/2011 04:30pm

No matter where you live, a rainy location or a dry location, clean drinking water is very important to your body. The typical human being has about 50 quarts of water in their body. Most of this water can be found between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the physical body blood is normally 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Just 1% of the planet's water is drinkable, the remaining 99% is both unusable seawater and also ice. At this time there will not be extra water, or completely new water, just the exact molecules, utilized or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then used again by people as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does this process cause an individual to think about, "What can I actually do that will help protect much of our drinking water resources?)

milverse saved this page on 07/16/2011 06:26pm

Wherever you live, a rainy location or a arid location, clean drinking water is very important to your body. The average human has about 50 quarts of water in their body. Most of this water can be found between the cells, washing and lubricating them. The wettest part of the physical body our blood is actually 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 percent. Only 1% of the world's water is drinkable, the remaining 99% is both unusable seawater and also ice. At this time there will never be more water, or new water, just the identical molecules, utilized or stored, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and then reused by human and beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does this process make an individual to wonder, "What can I actually undertake that will help guard our drinking water sources?)

Tags: chemicals 
wellingar saved this page on 07/28/2011 02:10am

Irrespective of where you live, a rainy region or a arid region, pure drinking water is so very important to your body. The average individual has about 50 quarts of water in their body. Most of this water can be found between the cells, bathing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the body our blood is 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is 2 percent. Only 1% of the world's water is actually drinkable, the other 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. At this time there will not be more water, or brand-new water, just the same molecules, used or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by individual and beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Should this cause you to think about, "What could I do to be able to help safeguard all of our drinking water sources?)

susanm601 saved this page on 07/29/2011 06:22pm

No matter where you are living, a wet location or a arid region, clean drinking water is of utmost importance to your body. The average individual has about 50 quarts of water in their system. The majority of of this water can be located between the cells, washing and lubricating them. The wettest section of the body blood is actually 83% water; the driest - tooth enamel - is two percent. Merely 1% of the world's water is drinkable, the left over 99% is either unusable seawater and also ice. At this time there won't be more water, or completely new water, just the exact molecules, used or saved, evaporated or frozen, re-circulated and used again by human as well as beast, for better or worse, always and forever. (Does this process make an individual to wonder, "What might I actually do to be able to help defend our drinking water sources?)

DavidMS saved this page on 08/13/2012 10:09pm

Water transports nutrients, removes wastes, functions as an air conditioner and universal solvent, will help other chemical compounds react with one another, is an aspect in the lubricating fluid in the eye and around the joints, as well as supplying lubrication along the digestive tract. Water performs a necessary function in every aspect of life on this planet. However, Some water all of us consume is a chemical soup.

Danielj1957 saved this page on 08/22/2012 01:09am

Water transports nutrients, gets rid of wastes, acts as an air conditioner and universal solvent, helps other chemicals react with one another, is an aspect in the lubricating fluid in the eye and around the joints, as well as providing lubrication along the digestive tract. Water performs a necessary role in every facet of life on this planet. However, Some water we drink is a chemical soup.

Tags: safe water 
BestScreensaverseCards saved this page on 08/24/2012 12:09am

Water carries nutrients, gets rid of wastes, acts as an air conditioner and universal solvent, helps other chemicals react with one another, is an aspect in the lubricating fluid in the eye and around the joints, as well as supplying lubrication along the digestive tract. Water performs an essential role in every facet of life on this planet. However, Some water all of us consume is a chemical soup.

Tags: safe water 
klerbergio saved this page on 09/08/2012 01:02pm

Water carries nutrients, gets rid of wastes, functions as an air conditioner and universal solvent, will help other chemicals react with each other, is an aspect in the lubricating fluid in the eye and around the joints, along with providing lubrication along the digestive tract. Water plays an essential role in every facet of life on this planet. However, Some water we drink is a chemical soup.

Tags: safe water 
LauraJWylie saved this page on 09/18/2012 12:34am

Water transports nutrients, gets rid of wastes, acts as an air conditioner and universal solvent, will help other chemicals react with each other, is an aspect in the lubricating fluid of the eye and around the joints, along with supplying lubrication along the digestive tract. Water plays an essential function in every aspect of life on this planet. Even so, Some water we drink is a chemical soup.

Tags: safe water 
cmaz777 saved this page on 09/18/2012 01:37am

Water transports nutrients, removes wastes, acts as an air conditioner and universal solvent, will help other chemical compounds react with one another, is an element in the lubricating fluid of the eye and around the joints, as well as supplying lubrication down the digestive tract. Water plays a necessary role in every facet of life on this planet. However, Some water we drink is a chemical soup.

This URL was also folkd by:

by