Page details
First discovered on:
03:29am, 03/02/17

All tags for this page:
0%
0 folks

A deodorant can caused a fire explosion in Shoreditch flat

www.apsense.com/article/london-fire-risk-assessm... - Details

heatherhall: An unattended deodorant can left next to a candle became the cause of the fire explosion in a Shoreditch flat in London. LFRA suggest that a proper fire risk assessment and emergency plan can help to avoid such risks.

Save this page to your bookmarks.

Tagged and described by the following users:

heatherhall saved this page on 03/02/2017 03:30am

An unattended deodorant can left next to a candle became the cause of the fire explosion in a Shoreditch flat in London. LFRA suggest that a proper fire risk assessment and emergency plan can help to avoid such risks.

This URL was also folkd by:

by