Page details
First discovered on:
11:25pm, 02/20/17

All tags for this page:
0%
0 folks

A deodorant can caused a fire explosion in Shoreditch flat

hubpages.com/health/London-Fire-Safety-Consultan... - Details

heatherhall: An unattended deodorant can left next to a candle became the cause of the fire explosion in a Shoreditch flat in London. LFRA suggest that a proper fire risk assessment and emergency plan can help to avoid such risks.

to tags:      

Save this page to your bookmarks.

Tagged and described by the following users:

heatherhall saved this page on 02/20/2017 11:25pm

An unattended deodorant can left next to a candle became the cause of the fire explosion in a Shoreditch flat in London. LFRA suggest that a proper fire risk assessment and emergency plan can help to avoid such risks.

Tags: fire  emergency  plan 

This URL was also folkd by:

by